This is an appeal to your passion for helping others “Play Tennis, Make Friends, Live Life.”
Thank you in advance for your generosity and most especially for your continued support of our gifted athletes through your gift to Special Pops Tennis. Your donation will change many lives, including your own!
You can make a one-time donation, a monthly, quarterly, or annual donation on our website or via US Mail. Click on the Donate Now button below for online donations. To donate by check download and complete this form and mail it as per instructions.
When an organization seeks financial support, the request is often accompanied by a list of achievements.
Last year, Special Pops Tennis:
- Added 3 training locations in local communities where people with intellectual disabilities have not previously had an opportunity to play tennis. If our participation rate equaled the tennis participation rate for the typical population, we could reasonably triple participation within Special Pops Tennis beyond our existing 14 sites.
- Made more opportunities to compete and travel to tournaments available to athletes who may not be able to afford the associated costs through an Athlete Scholarship Program.
- Enhanced and improved our coaches training programs with video and more frequent hands-on training.
Although we’re proud of our achievements, it’s more important to us that you know where we are going.
This year, Special Pops Tennis will:
- Continue to expand Traning Sites
- Grow training programs and number of instructional videos available to support our growth
- Continue to expand our social media outreach and other marketing efforts to attrack more athletes and volunteers with our ultimate goal in mind… Make our community more inclusive for athletes with intellectual disabilities to “Play Tennis, Make Friends, Live Life”