New Training Video 2020
The volunteers at PTC Special Pops Tennis have worked hard to put together an instructional video we can have our athletes access this fall to encourage them to keep up their tennis skills and to know we are thinking about them and look forward to when we can resume on court sessions. Special thanks to Yvonne Shular and her daughter Jenny who coordinated this effort and designed the video.
Share Your Stories
SHARE YOUR SPECIAL POPS STORIES (and the stories around you) We need your help capturing Special Pops news, moments, announcements and more. If you have a story or you hear something that is worth sharing, please be our SPT ambassador and email your thoughts to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It doesn’t have to be perfect – just enough for us to generate content.
What type of content?
- Stories about an athlete, coach, volunteer, partner, etc.
- Awards, shout-outs, special days/ holidays (Georgia Gives Day), thank you notes
- Fun facts, quotes (from athletes, volunteers, audience members, etc)
- Relevant articles worth sharing (These do not have to include Special Pops. It could be an awesome article about tennis, Special Olympics, nonprofits or anything relevant to SPT.)
- Pictures and videos (from practice, tournaments, fundraisers or even an informal event)
*Must have approval from anyone involved in the info you’re sharing or if he/she is visible in a photo or video.
Fill out Form Below or download: Stories – Form