Registration for the Special Pops Tennis 17th Annual Fall Classic Adaptive Tennis Tournament is now OPEN!
Special Pops Tennis is excited to once again host a three-day event for our Annual Fall Classic.
Here’s what to expect in 2022…
When: Friday through Sunday, September 23-25, 2022. The singles tennis competition starts at noon on Friday and the tournament ends on Sunday at 1:00 PM. No rain dates.
Where: Lifetime Athletic and Tennis, 6350 Courtside Dr. NW, Peachtree Corners, GA.
Athlete and Volunteer Registration
Registration is limited to 150 Athletes. This is on a first come first serve basis. You will be added to a waitlist if slots fill up.
Registration for Athletes closes on Friday, September 16, 2022.
The Athlete registration fee is from $45.00 to $60.00 per Athlete to include a t-shirt; player bag, medal, Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, and Saturday dinner/dance.
Payment is due upon Athlete Registration. You can register one or more Athletes in one transaction.
Credit cards and checks are accepted.
If you are paying by check, please either by mail or have the check ready when you check in at the event.
Please mail checks for registration made payable to Special Pops Tennis to:
Special Pops Tennis
3176 Westfield Way NE
Roswell, GA 30075
Volunteer positions include Unified Partners, Umpires, Ball Persons, Award Helpers, Set-up/Clean-up and more. Volunteers and out-of-town Unified Partners should register using the Volunteer link below. Thank you in advance for volunteering!
Meals Available During the Weekend
Meal tickets may be purchased by check or cash on-site for $35.00 and include Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, and Saturday dinner/dance.
Hotel Information As Needed
The return of overnight stay is available to traveling delegations at the Hilton Atlanta Northeast, 5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Peachtree Corners, Georgia. The group code is POPS. Click now to make your reservations.
- The competition will offer singles play on Friday for Level III, IV and V Athletes.
- The competition will offer traditional and unified doubles play on Saturday and Sunday for Level II, III, IV and V Athletes.
- Each Athlete will be placed in a competitive division with each division playing in a two-hour segment which will include three timed matches.
- Each Athlete will attend the division award ceremony immediately following his/her division matches.
Health and Safety Measures
- It is your personal preference to wear or not to wear a face mask.
- Signature for waivers of each person will occur at the designated area for all entries and re-entries into the tennis venue.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the tennis courts for the Athletes, Unified Partners, spectators and volunteers.