SPT- Volunteer Hour Log Sheet
Paperwork for Participating in Special Olympics
All Coaches / Assistant Coaches, Chaperones, and Bus Drivers 18 and over must complete:
- Volunteer / Unified Partner Profile Form
- Online Protective Behaviors Training (www.specialolympics.org/protectivebehaviors),
- Code of Conduct, Online Concussions Training (www.cdc.gov/concussion/headsup/training)
- Background Screening via Verified Volunteers (www.verifiedvolunteers.com) ( Login & use Good Deed Code: wnoc4cz).
- Application for Tennis Recertification – Coach certification expires every 3 years. If a coach needs to update the Tennis Certification, they can follow this link to take the online re-certification test. The results come straight to Kelli Britt (SOGA). But, it is a good idea to print the certificate at the end of the training for your records or in case there is a question about whether it came through to Kelli Britt (SOGA).